Sunday, February 20, 2011

Memories by the Sea

I'm definitely not a fan of dull, damp and cold weather and generally speaking I don't see any beauty really in it. But this weekend I was down the country by the sea & I saw the cold, foggy, damp Irish weather in a new light. This post is a collection of pictures, moments & memories I took as I enjoyed my time by the sea. Probably one of my favorite places to be - no matter where I am when I greet it. 


You will also see a little doggie in these pics - he was our friend for the day :) 


I dedicate this post to my wonderful boyfriend & best friend Paddy xxx 
Happy Anniversary xxxx


I hope you enjoy my collection of photographs - Memories by the Sea xoxo



























6 comments:

  1. i really love these! the mist and the caves and the cold sea. grey. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tasha! The scenery was incredible! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww these photographs are so pretty - they belong in a book somewhere !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sara that's really sweet =) x

    ReplyDelete